Control,,Wireless,Electronics , Camera Photo , Accessories,$27,LCD,Remote,Screen,Shutter,Timing,Plastic,digiledge.in,/scrush690312.html,Shutt Wireless Timing Shutter Remote Control Shutt New sales Screen LCD Plastic Control,,Wireless,Electronics , Camera Photo , Accessories,$27,LCD,Remote,Screen,Shutter,Timing,Plastic,digiledge.in,/scrush690312.html,Shutt $27 Wireless Timing Shutter Remote Control, LCD Screen Plastic Shutt Electronics Camera Photo Accessories Wireless Timing Shutter Remote Control Shutt New sales Screen LCD Plastic $27 Wireless Timing Shutter Remote Control, LCD Screen Plastic Shutt Electronics Camera Photo Accessories
1. Adopt FSK system and 2.4Ghz frequency, stable and reliable.
2. Provide 32 channels, more options, prevent signal interference, remote control distance up to 100 meters.
3. Supports single shoot, low speed and high speed continuous shooting, Bulb shooting, delayed shooting and time lapse.
4. Supports accurate timing Settings for 99hrs 59 min 59 s. (increments of 1 second).
5. The transmitter (TX) can be used as ordinary shutter release without battery installation, simply controlling the output socket and inserting the shutter connection cable.
Item type: Wireless Shutter Remote ControlCondition: 100% brand newMaterial: plasticWeight: Approx. 197gColor: As picture shownType: FSK 2.4G wireless remote control system
Communication channels: 32
Communication distance: over 80 meters
Transmitter standby time: about 1000 hours
Receiver standby time: about 300 hours
Transmitter battery: 2 x AAA battery
Receiver battery: 2 x AAA battery
Battery capacity: 1000mAh Applicable models:UC1: for E-620 / E-600 / E-550 / E-520 / E-510 / E-450 / E-420 / E-410/ E-400/ E-100 / E-30 / E-M10 /E-M10 II / E-M5 / E-M1 / E-PM1 / E-PM2 / E-PL8 / E-PL7 / E-PL6 / E-PL5 / E-PL3 / E-PL2 /E-P5 / E-P3 / E-P2 / E-P1SP: for SP-590UZ / 570UZ / 565UZ / 560UZ/ 550UZ / 510UZ / 810UZ / SZ-300MR / SZ-20 / SZ-11 /XZ-1
2 xÂ Transceiver1 xÂ UCÂ cable
1 x Instruction
4 x AAA battery
I’m Ali Khan. That guy from Food Network. You might have seen me on Cheap Eats, Best Thing I Ever Ate or Spring Baking Championship. You’re probably into food too. So take a look around here for recipes, restaurants and fun stuff Im doing on TV, YouTube and more!